Monday, May 28, 2012

Changes.


Lots of things are happening. Lots of changes for 2012. Aaron and I put an offer on a house in Lehi. We'll probably be moving the first week of July. Add a few !!!!! in there. It's nerve wracking and exciting at the same time. It's a small house, but perfect for what we'll need for a long time. AND, we're expecting a new baby December 21st. I can't even wrap my mind around how I'll handle a newborn again while a toddler is running around under my feet (if he ever learns to walk, that is). It's going to be insane and awesome at the same time. I can't wait to see Paul be a big brother. Most days I can't decide if two little boys running around would be more fun than having one of each. Either way will be just perfect. I love my little growing family.

9 comments:

  1. YAYAYAY!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! 2 awesome things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures of the house, please! And I so called that you were pregnant... Pinterest gave you away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Hope it's a smooth pregnancy (and move!)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Congratulations :) Where is the house?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo girl you pregnant again?!?!?! congratulations!!!!!! i hope you're feeling well. i'm starting to get baby hungry...and congrats on the house. we go to lehi once a month. we NEED to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie, you make me happy. I'm seriously so happy for your family and all the fun and exciting things you have happening this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!! I am so excited for you, Bon! My SIL is due in December too :) Congratulations on the house too; being a homeowner is awesome :) Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie! HOLY COW GIRL! How amazing is your life right now!? I'm so happy for you! I love you so desperately! Who would have known you'd have two babies before me ;) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! How exciting!! :D

    ReplyDelete