Saturday, February 25, 2012

Have I mentioned my new Saturday routine? I kick Aaron and Apollo out of the house and CLEAN. Yes, I pretty much only clean once a week and that is probably gross. Aside from dishes, laundry and general toy picking up I don't have a moment where someone (Aaron) isn't asleep to vacuum. Have you ever noticed when you're doing really awesome in one area, you're suffering terribly in another? Right now I'm cooking and eating extremely well, but my house looks like that hoarders show on television. In fact, I'm not sure why I'm blogging when I could be cleaning.


1 comment:

  1. Don't even worry about it... I do the same. Most (okay, all) of my cleaning is done on Saturdays and I do not vacuum every week.
    And I don't even HAVE a kid.
    You go, girl :)

    ReplyDelete